After you are finished with your fish fry assignment, you will use the site "befunky" to edit your school picture from last year.
- Go to befunky.com
- Click on the green "Get Started" button.
- On the Where's Your Photo At? screen, click My Computer.
- Go to N:/2013/2013 Yearbook/DigitalPhotos/6th Grade to locate your picture.
- Use the tools on befunky to edit your picture.
- When you are finished, click "Save and Share". Give your picture an appropriate name and click "Save". Then select your drivemapper.
- You may now print or email your photo.